Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tanya Veit's Extreme Fused Glass Jewelry Workshop



By now you may have heard about Tanya Veit's Extreme Fused glass Workshop.  Word is spreading fast.  I wanted to share some information on what is offered in Tanya Veit's 2 day, Extreme Fused Glass Jewelry Workshop. Contact the studio you would like to attend directly and they will reserve your spot today.


Are you ready to get serious about your fused glass jewelry?  Published glass artist Tanya Veit of AAE Glass presents a 2 day workshop teaching advanced fusing techniques to create gallery worthy fused glass jewelry. Some of the projects offered are; how to create 5-6 layer glass jewelry pieces along with dichroic shading and design, and creating your own patterned dichroic glass.  Intricate etching techniques are taught along with creating your own frit blends and using glassline paints to create your own landscapes. As the creator of those cool new decals you may have heard about, Tanya demonstrates serious decal work!  You will learn cold working techniques that are essential to producing quality work, including how to shape and set your pieces in silver settings.  Marketing and photographing your jewelry to sell will also be discussed.  Cutting skills are preferred and stained glass artists are welcome.  

This is everything you need to take your jewelry to the next level and more.  Tanya's class schedule can be found HERE.  If you would like to view some of Tanya's finished pieces, view her GALLERY.  All of these techniques and tips are taught with extreme enthusiasm that only Tanya can provide.  Classes always fill up and they fill up fast.  Be sure to contact the studio near you to reserve your seat today.  The results are in and here are some comments from students who have taken the workshop.


"Tanya, you made me excited about fusing again. I feel like I have learned a whole new craft and I have been fusing for 10 years. WOW. Thanks Tanya." -Dawn H. Buffalo, New York

"Hello Tanya,just a word this morning to thank you again for the great week-end you gave us all. I've dreamed about everything you taught me and I'm very excited to try all your techniques as soon as I get home to Canada. I'm still in awe about your class. I just can't believe it." -Diane P. Canada

"WOW! I was floored after day 1 and could not wait for day 2! I want to follow you home after class to see what you were going to say next. This is the best class I have EVER taken. Thank you Tanya!" -Claudio O. St. Louis MO

"By far the best bang-for-your buck workshop that I have ever taken! Tanya is a creative genius, and loves to share her knowledge and skill. Her workshops are fast-paced, fun, and informative. If you have the opportunity to take one of her workshops, do not miss the chance!" -Sharon K. Venice, FL

"My feet still haven't touched the ground!! You were absolutely AWESOME! Your ideas and techniques were great. I loved the relaxed atmosphere you invoke. Your passion for what you believe in definitely is apparent. I learned so much and had so much fun I can't begin to thank you enough for all your time and patience." -Janice R. Premier Glass Fusion

1 comment:

  1. This class was fantastic!!! More fun than should be allowed in 2 days yet it still seemed like not enough time! Thanks Tanya!

    ReplyDelete