Thursday, April 11, 2013

Featured Artist Deby Romaniw of Deby's Designs

Deby Romaniw
As a jewelry and glass artist from Northeast Ohio, I have been creating jewelry designs for over 30 years and am constantly evolving and learning new processes for my work. My interest in art and jewelry began in the late 70’s in my small home town of Saline, Michigan.
In an effort to experiment with new techniques, I enrolled in a couple glass classes taught by an internationally renowned glass artist in Florida. These new techniques have given me the creative spark I needed and have allowed me to create pieces with the "wow" factor for which all artists strive.
My enthusiasm for creating glass art is never ending and I plan to share my craft with as many budding glass artists as possible. I am really looking forward to teaching basic glass fusing to kids in the summer and some adult classes in the fall.
Within the next five years, Deby's Designs goal is to be the name known for art glass jewelry design in North Eastern Ohio.
You can view more work at:

No comments:

Post a Comment