Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Extreme Fused Glass Jewelry Workshop - Cooper City Florida

What a BLAST we all had in Cooper City Florida for the 2 day workshop! We did lots of projects and I even had a few of the ladies on the tile saw! We did etching, abstract etched pendants, dichroic layering and shading, pelican pendants and peacock pieces. Check out Janice's and Phyllis' peacock pieces. Thanks to Joanna from Art GLass Connection for being such a wonderful host. We will back soon!

***There are still 2 spots open in Venice Florida for the workshop on March 26 & 27 at Firebug Studios.
Firebug Studios
200 N. Tamiami Trail Ste. E
Venice, FL 34285



Phone: 941-480-0700

2 comments:

  1. Wish I were there! Hoping this is similar to class I have registered for In May at Ed Hoy's. Looks like a blast. Knew I was going to learn lots but also looks like fun! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will not be disappointed. I look forward to meeting you in May.

    ReplyDelete