Monday, March 14, 2011

Art Glass Connection Workshop

I wanted to thank JoAnna Vitale and ART GLASS CONNECTION for hosting my most recent workshop.  It was a pleasure teaching in such a well run studio with such enthusiastic artists. 

JoAnna Vitale began her love affair with glass in 1991. She opened Art Glass Connection Stained Glass Studio in 1997 where she teaches, sells retail glass supplies, repairs stained glass and makes custom windows for residential and commercial clients. A few years ago, JoAnna began to experiment with fusible glass and the rest, as they say, is history.
I love to see the artists eyes light up when an idea clicks in their head.  Sometimes they just need 1 or 2 hints or tricks to take their jewelry to the next level.  I have no doubt these artists have taken that step to the next level.  I wish everyone luck and I'm sure I will see you down the road.


Thanks JoAnna


Here is a link to some testimonials as well as my updated teaching schedule.


CLASSES


You can also sign up for our email list on the home page.  This is where we announce our teaching dates as well as new product releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment