Monday, December 19, 2011

AAE Glass Features Glass Artist Joyce Sheehan




AAE Glass recently had the pleasure of hosting Joyce Sheehan of Melt Your Heart Glass in an Extreme Fusing II class.  Joyce brought great energy and soaked up knowledge like a sponge.  Joyce has been a long time friend of the business and the only thing that outweighs her talent is her generous heart.  Joyce helps so many people in need when she isn't making jewelry that we want to support her to the fullest.  Joyce travels to Nepal and Africa to help the local people in need.  Thanks for sharing Joyce and keep up the good work. The world needs more people like you!  You can view the Melt Your Heart facebook profile HERE.

After working with glass for 6 years, I found glass fusion 2 years ago.  I took Tanya Veit's class in August and found it priceless.  My proudest moment was when a piece of my jewelry sold in a store in Pokhara, Nepal.   I am an OR nurse and travel the world helping those in need in third world countries and do glass fusing to keep out of trouble.  I have pieces of my jewelry at Calamity Janes in Lawrence, Kansas and at Satch's Jewel in old downtown Lenexa, Kansas.  Please contact me anytime at Teampj90@yahoo.com.  Joyce Sheehan.

Thanks for sharing Joyce!.

AAE

No comments:

Post a Comment