Monday, July 9, 2012

Tanya Veit Announces Fusing Club Dates

Tanya Veit is happy to announce dates for the AAE Glass monthly "fusing party"
RSVP with Molly to ensure your spot, 239-471-7724.  The first club was full and then some. 
This is a glass fusing club for glass artists of all abilities.  Whether you have been fusing glass for 40 years or always wanted to learn how, you are welcome to attend. The first months theme will be SEA LIFE.

Included:
-All supplies
-Appetizers from Chef John
-Music
-Create with Tanya
-Meet local glass artists
-Come and go as you please
-No commitment
-Open to anyone who loves glass
-MOST IMPORTANTLY Have fun
This is a way for us to relax and socialize in a creative atmosphere.  Feel free to bring wine or a cocktail of your choice.

Contact:
AAE Glass Studio
1228 Lafayette St.
Cape Coral Fl 33904
info@aaeglass.com
239-471-7724
Monthly Dues: $38
Fusing Club Dates:
Friday, August 10th 6pm-8:30pm
Friday, September 21st 6pm-8:30pm
Friday, October 19th 6pm-8:30pm
Friday, November 23rd 6pm-8:30pm
Friday, December 14th 6pm-8:30pm

4 comments:

  1. I so wish I lived close enough...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, I sure wish I lived near your studio; unfortunately I am in TN; if not I would make every meeting. Good Luck, I know it will be GREAT! "Sam"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel a road trip coming on......

    ReplyDelete
  4. There you go again, making me wish I lived in Florida!!

    ReplyDelete